Friday 23 November 2018

2 sisters on the blog and CAS on Sunday.

http://2sistersontheblog.blogspot.com/ is a new blog for me that looks like it is from Holland.

Their challenge is to use pictures of Christmas cookies on your card.

I have used 2 felt Gingerbread men on this card.



At Jingle belles they want any Christmas food.
At CAS on Sunday they have asked us to use washi tape.
I've used 5 strips across the middle and one lower.
My cardboard stocks are low so I'm forced to use yellow as my background on Christmas cards, but I think this works.
Another gingerbread man on here.


Shock of shocks! I stamped!!!
Recently I bought a bakers stamp at the supermarket. It says "Hi there".

3 comments:

Nicolette said...

We are indeed a Dutch blog. Nice that you found us. Unfortunately your card can not join, because we want to see a picture of Christmas cookies, and not a loose gingerbread. I hope you follow our blog and we look forward to seeing you at the next challenge.
Greetings Nicolette DT 2Sistersontheblog

SmilynStef said...

What cute little gingerbread people ... so glad you shared your holiday goodies with us at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

oh wow, those g-bread dudes (or dudettes lol) are sooooo fun & festive! (& i actually really LOVE that yellow cardstock in an xmas context, that is really cool! thanks for helping us celebrate festive feasting at JINGLE BELLES! ♥