Sunday 18 November 2018

Less is more challenge & Crazy4challenges

At Less is more challenge they want metallic.

I found a Christmas paper which had silver gifts on the bottom. After using it as my background I added silver washi tape and a gold die cut Christmas tree.
I embossed Merry Christmas on some gold cardstock.

**********************************************************************************
At Crazy4Challenges there is a sketch



 And here's mine. It is for a little girl and is a little card measuring 11cm x 8cm.


3 comments:

Trina P. said...

Two cute cards. Great wrapping paper find. The silver washi tape down the side adds lovely sparkle. Thank you for joining us at Less is More. x.

Macimbalo said...

Pretty use of metallic element -lovely creations!!!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Super cards and I love the use of the washi tape down the side. That was a good idea to use wrapping paper too. Thank you so much for sharing these with us at Less is More xx