Monday 12 November 2018

challenge #1 CKC.


Challenge # 1 - Sprinkle and Sparkle!



November is my birthday month and there's always a sprinkle of shimmer, confetti, sequins or glitter to be seen. Make sure you make your own project shines this celebratory month by adding some extra sparkle!

To get me started I'm using this Throwback sketch from the scraproom.
The criteria is to use something older than 12 months from your stash....vellum.

Image may contain: text

I started with 2 yellow floral papers that were in my kit.
Over those I overlayed green vellum and music script paper.(Both older than 12 months)

I've used a whiskey coloured FWAB flourish instead of the butterflies.



4 comments:

!neke said...

Beautiful Julene !
And happy birthday !!!!

Tina Campbell said...

Awesome layout :) Love how you used the flourish for the butterflies (inspired to do the same with so of my flourish now :) Thank you for the inspiration :) This is a cool take on the sketch too fantastic block grid layout

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful page Julene! I have a few of those swirl type rhinestones - another hoarding issues. I love the way turned out here.
Cindy F

Becca Sadler said...

Julene: The bronze/whiskey colored gems are a great color for your layout! Choosing a flourish design draws your eye to opposite corners of your layout! Smart design move on your part! Layout is simply marvelous, darling!