Friday 30 November 2018

Sketches in Thyme #350



This is another sketch at Sketches in Thyme. #350

I've chosen greens because they go with the photos plus it is my favourite colour!
After cutting out my smaller square I drizzled blue mist (which didn't show up well) then used white acrylic paint through a mask in a haphazard fashion to create a background.

I mounted my photos on vellum left over from this month's counterfeit kit.
This is 2 photos of the castle built by George C. Boldt. Here is more information

https://www.1000islandstourism.com/experiences/gananoque-boat-line/

We did a cruise around the islands for over 2 hours which was a lovely way to see them.
I added a tag for journaling but otherwise left it plain.



3 comments:

Eli said...

What a nice place! I would say almost magical. Excellent work with the sketch. Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

Deanna said...

I love your stencil work and great take on the sketch too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme! :)

LisaM said...

Love the softness the vellum adds. Wonderful layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!