Thursday 5 February 2015

Unstampabelles National Symbols challenge

Over at http://unstampabelleschallenges.blogspot.com.au/ the challenge is to create a card featuring National Symbols.
I'm currently using up an old Atlas from my Counterfeit Kit.
I also had a tiny Australian flag that I was given somewhere.Also a sticker of a passport.

I've made a card to welcome a new citizen or to remind an old one where they belong.

I used a phrase "you are" and put an N on the map. Hence "You are Australian".

10 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

Clever Julene! I love that song -should be our National Anthem I think. Thanks for entering this with us at Unstampabelles.

Dale Tiernan said...

I"m sure they would appreciate this. Great welcoming card.

cinmfoster said...

Cute card.
Cindy F

CG said...

What a cool project. I love what you did with the letters, and the meaning behind it is so powerful. I'd like to make an American version! Best, CG

CG said...

I just watched a video with that song...I haven't heard it in years, and it is beautiful! I wish the US had a song like that... best we have is Woody Guthrie, but folks are still divided on him! Thank you for teaching me something. I've always been interested in Australian history. Best, CG

Virginia said...

Lovely card

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card :) What a fun challenge you did great with it

Margie said...

What a creative way to use that paper

Merry said...

Very clever card.

Janine Rachau said...

What a fun idea to welcome or remind! Love how your using an Atlas. Great creativity!