Monday 16 February 2015

Lessology- Time after time

Over at Lessology the challenge is named Tick tock.
We are asked to feature clocks.

I've decided to cover a notebook I bought somewhere really cheaply, like $2.
Original cover....
 
New covers......... I left the back plain as it is hard to write on lumpy bumpy.
 
With a close up of the front cover featuring clocks and "Time after time".
The chipboard pennant has been misted with Tattered Angels "True Turquoise", then stamped using a clock face stamp I have owned since starting teaching in 1976.(Repurposed)
The lace doiley is an old one I cut in half.(recycled)
The 2 safety pins have been used several times during my life.(recycled)
The number 8 metal charm fell of another project, so I re-used it here.(recycled)
The punched flower is from another project (left over)
The angel pendant is new and adds a nice vintage touch.


The background paper & 2 crafty chipboard are from my counterfeit kit

8 comments:

Laura said...

Just gorgeous!!

Janine Rachau said...

The doily is gorgeous. What an awesome vintage notebook!

yyam said...

What a splendid use of those clock faces. Love how your notebook cover turned out. Lots of upcycling/recycling!

Thanks for joining us at LESSology!

Virginia said...

Gorgeous book now!

Susanne said...

Oh I like your daydreaming covers.

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh, Julene....this looks fabulous...love the mix of elements & it's sooo much better than the original!!! So happy to see you playing along with us at LESSology!!!

Tone-Lill said...

This is fab, love how your upcycled book cover turned out. Thank you for playing with us at LESSology :)

sassyscrapper said...

What an interesting cover, Julene! Love the addition of the blue banner.