Tuesday 10 February 2015

Challenge #1 at Counterfeit Kit challenge.

Pop Fashion Overlay by Pink Paislee
I've had this Pink Paislee "Pop Fashion" transparency for years.
After googling it, I could find nobody who had used it on a layout yet.

So I am to be a pioneer again.
 Counterfeit Kit challenges has Challenge #1:  Use something sheer or clear on your project!

I mounted the one photo on white cardstock, then used the DETAILS card, plus a downloaded printable ticket to fill the other 2 windows.
On the details card I used rubons for stop and exit.
The strips of ribbon at top and writing at bottom help to  cover where I adhered the transparency.
The title,wood veneer camera,flair botton are all on top of the transparency.
I used a pink dot in the camera to link it back to the scroll flourishes on the transparency.

6 comments:

Laura said...

Sure is a pretty transparency!

Vikki said...

very pretty,great job

Virginia said...

Fab use of the vellum and great page to scrap!

Janine Rachau said...

Haha! I had one of those kind of stops in Australia. I never got off the plane at Alice Springs. I tool a picture but it was wet and dark -- yours is so much nicer. I might even have to go back and change the title on my page -- yours is perfect!

Susanne said...

Oh I think I might have had that same transparency at some point (maybe still do). Great job on employing it on your page.

Margie said...

Great take on the challenge-love the transparency!