Friday 13 February 2015

A textural layered layout.

This layout features textures and depth.

I started with the corrugated card then layered the floral and invoice papers.
I inked around the edges of the invoice card in gold.
After adding my photo it was then mounted on the background.

Under there, I've stitched some hessian in yellow and added a strip of wide ribbon which was also inked in gold.
Down the right hand side I used a pink paislee circle piece with fibre and ribbon threaded through.
My final adornments were a strip of gold sequins, a gold flower and 3 gold buttons.


4 comments:

Janine Rachau said...

I, especially like the corrugated piece and the color tie in with the buildings. This page has tremendous depth and texture - well done!

Virginia said...

Wow the corrugation is fabulous!

Susanne said...

Oh yes, the textures definitely make me want to reach out and touch the page.

Lisa said...

what a fabulous lumpy bumpy page! so much fun texture here - you did a great job and what a wonderful photo! Hoping to get to mine soon