Wednesday 18 February 2015

Picture this Verticals

The challenge at Picture this is 3 photos plus vertical placement.
Here's the link http://picturethischallenges.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/picture-this-feb-15-vertical-placement.html

 
I must admit when I put this Crate paper Seasons paper in my Counterfeit Kit I was a little frightened of it. It is so bright.
I placed 2 lots of vellum over it plus a gold doiley. That softened it.
To increase the vertical I've put a strip of washi tape down the edge of the vellum.....it is straight, from here the whole layout looks crooked...it isn't.
I added my 3 photos,2 skeleton leaves,title, a large brad and my journaling card which my daughter can write on later.

11 comments:

Marci said...

good for you working with the paper that scares you- and very nicely I might add! GREAT photos! Pat hanks for joining I at PICTURE THIS!

Nadine Carlier said...

I know that feeling, some papers are just harder to work with than others. Your page came out wonderful. Thank you for sharing it with us at Picture This!
Nadine - My Scrap n' Stuff

Virginia said...

I love architectural photos - and this is fabulous!

Brenshevia said...

Great job with the challenge, love the colors. thanks so much for joining us at PT!

Susanne said...

Nice job using a difficult paper, and I agree the washi tape adds a nice reinforcement of the vertical aspects of your photos.

sassyscrapper said...

The brown patterned paper is such a good choice for the buildings in your photos. The stripe of washi works well for your vertical challenge.

Unknown said...

Nice layout! I love the pictures!! Thanks for joining us at Picture This!

Toccara said...

Great layout!!!! Thanks for joining picture this challenges.

Cherished said...

Great page. Thanks for joining us at Picture This.

TantiK Creation said...

Wonderful layout. Thank you for joining us at Picture This!

Devra said...

Nice job with the Picture This challenge. Thank you for joining us