Friday 1 September 2023

September Counterfeit Kit.

 Spring has sprung here in Australia.

Here's Tina's choice for the kit this month.

"I've chosen a kit from the (Not) Just for Boys Kit Club its a retired kit from this past year. It has a bit of a masculine feel with no pink involved :) It also has a few of my favorite colors in it and some neutrals too.

"This is what they say about the kit: Combines green, teal, and purple hues, just like the Aurora Borealis, with some darker navy shades, making it perfect to document springtime moments with a masculine feel. "

(Not) Just for Boys Kit Club: "Aurora" Limitless Kit from April 2023






What's in the box???
I dug out this suitcase again so I can keep everything together. 




Presenting my kit. SPRING PICNIC


To start my kit, I made the usual list, then set about finding similar items.

Firstly, my papers


There's a plaid, a brown spot, a stripe, some neutrals and a nod to the 3 central colours of purple, aqua and greens. Please excuse my photo, the sun was shining in the window, hence the shadows. 
2 of the papers are forgeries. 
I also added these papers after a friend de-stashed and gave me a bundle.
I added the 2 jars and wood veneers as well. 



My embellishments

I've added 2 sets of alphas, plus the Basic Grey sheet of alphas I bought recently. 
I gathered together purples, lime and aquas from my scrap bags as a nod to the 49 and Market art options ephemera pack.  I can layer those as needed. 
There's a bag of punched flowers. 
There are also the remaining words from Happy Days (last month), some neutral scraps, buttons, washi ribbon and a small flower mask. I'll add anything else I need as I go along. 

NO arrows, cut files or frames but I can make those. 

A big welcome to our Guest designer this month Jennifer Croasdale.



Now here's the blog hop.



That's all folks. Have a great month.


Julene

5 comments:

Susanne said...

Kit looks good, Julene. Cannot wait to see those purple hexagons on a page.

Misty said...

You have some beautiful purples in there!

Tara O said...

You have some really pretty papers in there. I love the jars! I think Kraft would look great with our kits this month.

Clair said...

You know I love it when you add scraps to your kits! Will look forward to seeing what you make from them all! xx

Lisa said...

As always - a great kit. I particularly love the extras you added in from the supplies your friend gave you! I know you will have fun scrapping spring motifs and this kit is perfect for it.