Tuesday 12 September 2023

Challenge #1 colour challenge.

 We are asked to use all 3 main colours that are in the kit. That is, purples, teal and lime.

I started with a piece of 12x12 paper that was actually a Christmas paper with a purple frame. I used it along with a white/mauve polka dot paper as my background.

I had 3 photos one bigger and two smaller. I matted the big one with a neutral colour and the other 2 using my scraps I added to my kit. 


Each photo has 3 colours as the mats with overlapping plains and patterned papers. 

I used 2 strips of washi vertically between the photos as well. 20 years ago, when I started scrapping, I bought a kit featuring sea themed items. Included were 4 chipboard die cuts in lime with a thin frame around each one. I could never find a use for them until now. They feature on the right-hand side of this page. Title says This place and on the second page it says is beautiful. 

                                                         **********************

Here's the second page of this double and the final stitched layout. 









No comments: