Friday 22 September 2023

Cardz 4 guyz and Daring cardmakers

 At Cardz4guyz they want stars.

I used an old star stamp I had plus silver versa colour ink pad to create my background on this card.

I then fussy cut the man out and put him in the centre. I've decided not to use a sentiment as this will work for several occasions. 

                                                                *******************

At Daring Cardmakers this week, they want Autumn colours.





I fussy cut around the 3 butterflies and mounted them on a floral background. The sentiment matches with another butterfly and says "Be blessed and be grateful". 

The overall effect is autumn colours. 

1 comment:

Cazro said...

Hi, A truly wonderful original style of card with the required stars. Loving your 'old' gentleman. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.