Wednesday 27 September 2023

Paper Issues sketch and Li'l red wagon

 

I found this sketch on Paper Issues so decided to give it a try. 

Using the Kaisecraft Male range, Barber Shoppe, I fussy cut some of the pictures then arranged them around my photo.

I stamped with a small star stamp and added black brads to resemble cannonballs. I also drew a couple of blue parallel lines vertically, to draw they eye down the page. My smaller words are cut from the branding strip at the bottom, as is the aeroplane strip under the title.


I'm also entering this at Li'l red wagon where they want more than 3 layers.

Counting the background paper there are 4 layers around the photo. 

1 comment:

JanR said...

What a fabulous scrapbook page! All the details are fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.