Sunday 3 September 2023

Cardz4galz and Simon SAys.

 At Cardz 4 Galz they wanted cute animals. That gives me a chance to use 3 porcupines I've been hording. 

The top 2 are art of a border strip I've had for years and the other one came in a bag of die cuts. I also used a die cut sentiment and frame.

There's a family birthday coming up this week si it will be for that.


With the same background paper, I made another card for Simon Says stamp.

This time I used a co-ordinating aqua piece plus 2 tickets from my kit. I then stamped the star on the top and inked the "hello" sentiment. As a final touch I added a semi-circle of sparkle. This could be for any occasion. 



2 comments:

Lynda said...

Love those little porcupines. The background colour is perfect. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Dawn Phillips said...

This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x