Monday 11 September 2023

Daring cardmakers and AAA cards.

 


Daring Cardmakers has a collage challenge

I started with the patterned background then used scraps from my kit to do 3 vertical towers. Over the top I added my sentiment and a random thin tag I had in my stash from years ago. I also added a thin strip of Washi tape. 

                                                      ****************************

AAAcards has a tag or ticket challenge.

I recently made some ASTs or tags using a cooking theme.  In this instance, I turned it into a baking card. I intend to give it to my neighbour, who often gives me a cake or two from a set she makes.

I inked the wood veneer word to match the rolling pin. 



1 comment:

Cardsbymaaike said...

great cards. Thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenges