Monday 4 September 2023

Scraproom 2 layouts

 


The first layout is using this formula.


I chose colours of lavender and grey. It worked well with the photo of Mick and Dad. My title is small, but I didn't want it to dominate the photo. I also used a wood veneer moment, because it was a candid, unposed photo. 

When we used to visit my aunt, it was customary to have an afternoon beer or drink with conversation. My cousin captured this moment in my aunt's kitchen.

I also added some washi tape under the photo and some buttons.


A simple layout and a happy memory.

                                                      **************************


The other layout is using the throwback sketch

I chose aqua tones on this photo. This is my aunt and 3 girl cousins. 

The darker paper had a big tree on it which I didn't particularly like, so I overlapped the aqua paper to hide it. I had the Family is forever card which I cut to fit. The "cousin" paper is a scrap from that bundle I had in my kit. I added pink hearts from the storyteller range as well as some punched flowers. The teal colour matched my cousin's top. Once again, I used a wood veneer word; memories





No comments: