Thursday 15 September 2022

Stick it Down double page and white with one

 

My next layouts are for the double page challenge at Stick it down.
I used the same patterned paper on both with strips of lime then 2 rows of washi tape. I also matted in dark green and spread my alphas across the 2 pages.


I followed the sketch as much as I could with the embellishments, tags etc.There are flowers and butterflies on both pages to tie it in together.
Here are the 2 separate pages





********************************************************************************

I've also made a layout for Sketches in Thyme.


I'm combining it with white with one where the colour is purple.


The chicken wire background behind the dragonfly inspired me to mist through a similar mask I own.

The circular items made me think of buttons.

I started by looking through my purple tones scrap bag and found strips of lilacs and purples. The sketch was an ideal way to use them. 




4 comments:

Bethany.Roisland said...

Looks like a fun time in Norfolk Julene! Thanks for joining our double page sketch challenge at Stick It Down!

Brandi Jo said...

Lovely double page layout! I really like your color palette! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!

https://seaviewscrapping.blogspot.com/ said...

You did a wonderful job on your double layout. Double matting your photos with the dark green really makes them pop. The journaling tag and embellies are a perfect addition. Thank you for joining Stick It Down

Antonia said...

Beautiful colour and pattern choice on your double page layout! Thanks for scrapping along with us at Stick It Down!