Sunday 18 September 2022

Challenge #2 Lace it up. and Scrap the girls.

 


Our second challenge at Counterfeit kit is "lace it up".

They want something laced up. It could be shoes or bindings or in my case a corset.

After scalloping around the edge of the floral paper I glued it to plain green card.

I tore a part of the floral paper, then added a lace edging. Then using brads and thin ribbon, I laced it up.

I've also used "Autumn lane" flowers on here plus some vintage daisy lace from my sister's wedding dress. I added more of the green lace behind the flowers and a vellum butterfly. The title is stamped.

I'm also entering this at Scrap the girls where I was inspired mainly by the colours. The cotton reels made me think of sewing, which it turn meant my daughter.


Also, while I had the greens out, I made this card for 2 different challenges.


At Alphabet challenges it is L for leaves. I used 2 skeleton leaves which were in my kit.

And at Craft Rocket challenges it is dots and /or stripes. I used both on here and the stick -on brad even had stripes as well.



2 comments:

cheiro urgia said...

I like your green creations, especially the card with the prominent leaves is wonderful. I like the polka dot background and the encouraging sentiment, fitting for many different occasions. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

Hugs, Veronika

Billie A said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and design. So glad you shared over at Alphabet challenge.