Thursday 1 September 2022

September Counterfeit Kit.

 Our kit this month is based around a digital kit named Wildflowers by Traci Reed





I immediately noticed Blue,yellow and green. So that's where I started.


My whole kit is SPRING HAS SPRUNG and it looks like this.

With spring coming I added butterflies, flowers, birds,,feather, doiley, plus several random words that relate. I even added bling (pearls!)


PAPERS

The patterns on each are nothing like the originals, but the colours are as close as I can get.


I've also randomly added several sheets of this checked vellum. 

I might use it (who knows??) I'm thinking matting mainly.

                                   

Then I added stamps plus a bag of butterflies I just uncovered.


and a close up of the word stamps...all positive thoughts!

Also a last minute addition is 2 packets of brads
(specific idea in mind for these)


I'm looking forward to this kit. Our weather is warmer ,birds are nesting and flowers are blooming here in Australia. It looks like Spring has sprung!


A big welcome to our Guest Designer, Christine.

Here's the order of the blog hop: 


5 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

Lovely! Both your kit & the fact that Spring is beginning. You have some great elements in there (that doily!) & I will be watching for those brads :D

cinmfoster said...

Awesome kit Julene. I love your wood veneer pieces and such a great idea with with the doily.
Cindy F

Misty said...

Great kit! Love that saying stamp set for sure! Enjoy the spring weather!

Tara O said...

OHHHH that doily is so pretty! And I also love your blue butterflies! Great papers this month too! Hope to see you create a ton of stuff this month!

Tina Campbell said...

Sweet name for a sweet kit :) The doily is so cool and loving the butterflies too