Sunday 4 September 2022

Cardz 4 Galz and C.R.A.F.T. challenge

 I started the day by making a card. At Cardz4galz they wanted 3 of something.

I had a small piece of graphic 45 fairy paper so used 3 fairies in a row on here.


The background is white Mulberry Paper which I inked around the edges with sage ink. My sentiment is a piece of washi tape.

************************************************************************************

Then at C.R.A.F.T. challenge they want Shabby Chic.

I painted some tiny Prima flowers with pink, then used doileys,  plus 2 pale blue tassels on this card.

The butterfly and patterned paper matched the tassels and tiny Prima flowers added some contrast. 




2 comments:

Lynda said...

A great design for our 'three of anything' challenge. Love the background paper. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Dawn Phillips said...

Your fairy card is just perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x