Wednesday 21 September 2022

Christmas Kickstart challenge and ABC Christmas.

 I've decided to get started on Christmas cards.

My first is for Christmas Kickstart challenge  ,where they want us to focus on home for the holidays.

In my case I just want my daughter to come home as she lives 3 hours away.

I've used Couture Creations Highland Christmas range on here, plus some matching music ribbon.


My next card is for ABC Christmas challenge where it is S for snow and T for tree.

I've chosen tree and used a die cut from the same range featuring Santa decorating a Christmas tree. I used the same ribbon and background card.


My 3rd Christmas card is for Cardz4guyz where they want distressing.

 Using my Making Memories distressing tool, I layered 2 different festive papers then some mulberry paper with wrinkles already on it. I added a festive tag plus 2 black brackets and here you have it.



4 comments:

dj said...

I am loving those distressed edges...perfect!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our masculine//distressing challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

Tina Z. said...

I love vintage cards. Thank you so much for joining Christmas Kickstart Challenge where I am an elfin guest.

Lynda said...

Great ca5rds and a lovely vintage feel. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Billie A said...

Great cards. Love the vintage feel. Thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 Guyz.