Tuesday 6 September 2022

Lasting Memories

 At Lasting Memories they asked us to scrap using a colour we don't like or don't normally use.

Mine is pink!

 Despite having a daughter, I don't use pink very often and it is becoming obvious, as I have a huge pile of pink papers that I actually avoid!

These photos called for circles, so I found this bright pink paper in my stash. I even used a pink glittery washi tape. (Where did that come from?)


*******************************************************************************

I'm just adding in another layout completed for my Country town album.

This one is Blayney which was freezing the morning I was there, so I didn't linger, I basically took a few photos then drove on. 

Using the sign at edge of town as my Title I managed to fit 5 photos on here.

I've also used 2 brads one big and one little , a flower, and a set of arrows .


2 comments:

!neke said...

Beautiful in this pink colors !!!!
groeten Ineke

Sandy Ross said...

The pink papers work very well with your layout, glad that we got you out of your comfort zone! Well done! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!