Saturday 3 September 2022

Afternoon tea at Scrap our stash

 My next layout is part of 



I was inspired by this layout and used a photo from my trip to Parkes.

I visited the Radio Telescope (or The Dish) which helped with the moon landing in 1969.

 As I'm a 1950s baby, this had a big impact on me.


I like the eclectic gathering of items on Terri's layout. So, using my kit, I produced the following.


My favourite scrapbooking product I've been hoarding is the wood veneer square quote "Coffee and friends are the perfect blend ". 


2 comments:

missgailly said...

Great layout. Love that wooden background paper and the splotches of paint. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail

Shannon said...

Love the mixed media and all your fun elements! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap our Stash!