Saturday 3 April 2021

TSR Colour challenge.and FReaky Fast Friday.

 


The scraproom group on Facebook has a colour challenge.

I chose a spotted paper from my kit featuring those colours Ruby Rock it Bolt collage ,plus a large card that matches it beautifully Simple Stories Summer Vibes. That takes care of Larchmere.Actually the background paper features most of these colours.

I matted my left hand photo on Parakeet coloured spotted paper.Then I added 3 small squares of patterned paper from Simple Stories Summer Vibes. Next came the cream strip across (Rice paddy) plus a further strip as well as a shorter border strip in impatient pink. This only leaves Ionian which I think I've got in the background spots.

We saw this meerkat at Adelaide zoo and he came right up to the glass window, hence the photo on the right!


                                                                              ********************

I've also done their Freaky fast Friday challenge where the give you the sizes of papers to use.


Using some of  my pink papers in the kit, I ended up with this.


I'm pleased to get some buttons form my stash on there also.



1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Gorgeous layout and such cute photos too :) The colors for this challenge is perfect with our kit this month :)