Tuesday 27 April 2021

Lasting memories-black and white

 At Lasting memories this week they want a black and white layout with a small pop of colour.

I'll swear I'm psychic at times. I have just returned from getting my 13  Panda photos developed.

 We saw them at Adelaide Zoo and as I arrived there just after 9am, saw them at their best. Wang wang the boy panda, was busy exploring his enclosure and very active. This meant great shots of him "doing his thing".

I used 2 Bella papers on this ,plus a 6x6 paper featuring plants. My pop of colour is green in the tree on the left and tab on the right. There's many words on this from a collection of DArkroom door strips that a friend gave me. Hope you enjoy looking!


I'm honoured that I've been chosen as Guest designer next month at Lasting Memories and looking forward to it.

Also I was top 3 at Li'l red wagon this time.



1 comment:

Deanna said...

Sweet photos and great work with all the black and white! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories! :)