Saturday 3 April 2021

Scrap our stash Remix challenge

 


At Scrap our stash we are asked to scraplift this layout.

I chose a pale lemon paper from my Counterfeit kit as my background. I used brighter busy prnts for my matting.I added a yellow flower on my left hand photo and layered a yellow daisy sticker,a small punched flower and brad top right.

Next I dribbled red mist over the page (sparingly) then stamped 3 butterflies. I added 2 die cut butterflies and my title.

I'm happy with this one and will keep this designfor future layouts.




4 comments:

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a pretty layout! Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

Melissa Hill said...

Lovely butterflies! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

missgailly said...

Fun layout! Love the wine photo. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail

Shannon said...

Looks like fun! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!