Tuesday 20 April 2021

End of kit and Lasting Memories.

 My last 2 layouts with my Counterfeit kit this month.

The first was for Paper Issues scraplift of the week.


I saw this beautiful shell while I was away in South Australia. For my layout, I tried to pick up some of the colours I see in the shell. Pinks and greens mainly. This allowed me to use the bright pink spotted paper plus scraps and cut up some 6X6 papers I have. I used the lasy of my lime green twine as well.


My next was for Lasting memories, where this time they wanted flowers and a tag.



These sunrise photos were very special and I managed to fit 3 of the 5 on this page.(Watch out for the other 2 coming up soon.

I have used 2 tags-the journal square and the geotag one, both in my kit. I found 3 orange toned flowers and leaves. 

This ends my kit,except for maybe tags or smaller cards.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Beautiful layouts! Love the design of the first. Great photos and choice of papers on the second! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

Sandy Ross said...

Fabulous layouts! Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

Tracey Beer said...

Great layouts Julene. Love the grid look