Friday 16 April 2021

Lasting Memories 4x4 photos and Unstampabelles.

 I'm still using my Counterfeit kit and had this busy floral paper left.

In my holiday photos was 3 photos of the sea eagle at the raptor show, so decided to use those plus a journal card to create a square for my layout. There is also vellum plus blue paper on this, washi tape, as well as a couple of simple floral embellishments and my silver alphas.


I'm also adding it at Unstampabelles where the theme is animals with a twist to layer it up.


4 comments:

Deanna said...

I like that floral background and great job with the 4x4's! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

Sandy Ross said...

Love the grid feel of your layout. Perfect choice for the 4x4 challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges.

frommycraftroom said...

A lovely layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

Susan Hogan said...

Beautiful birds. Great layout Deanne. Thanks for playing with us at Unstampabelles.