Monday 12 April 2021

Challenge #1

 Counterfeit Kit Challenge #1

Now that I have you in a playful mood how about using some whimsy on your page by layering your patterned papers to fashion your own background with scenery & puffy clouds?  Your kit has already taken the work out of coordinating the products, so feel free to mix & match those patterns. And if that’s a little too overwhelming? Just layer them up behind your photo(s)!


This had me comfused to start with until I looked through my photos. There were 2 of a High Tea I attended recently. We were holding cups. On that day we discussed who would do the washing up as they are bone china and therefore not suitable for dishwashers. I found this on Pinterest.


Using vellum I traced over the cups then cut them out separately. These were then traced on to patterned papers to create my cups. I stacked them on my layout.

Next I thought of vellum bubbles, an old idea but a good one. I hand cut those too by tracing around a button then cutting.It was good to give my vellum tape an airing and use it.

Here's a close up so you can see my handiwork.

And finally my layout. 




No comments: