Wednesday 28 April 2021

Cardz4guyz and The male room.

 At Cardz4guyz they want wheels.

I've had this picture cut from an old encyclopedia that I was throwing out for years. I knew I would use it eventually.

I'm now making Father's Day cards and this one is for a grandpa. I kept it simple but couldn't resist adding the 3 pearls at the bottom.


********************************************************************************

Meanwhile at the Male room they want wood.

I searched through all my papers and even my scraps, but didn't have any wood textures. I thought about trees and found a photo of trees from Darkroom Door. I used that as a Thank You card for a man.



6 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

Very nice take ont he wood theme. Love the moody photo of the trees. Thank you for playing at the Male Room Challenge

MortiCraft said...

Loving the up cycling of the encyclopaedia and the photo! Great work. Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

Dawn Phillips said...

I love your vintage image. I often save stuff 'for later' but rarely find it when I want it. Thanks for Joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

dj said...

Way to go re-purposing!! Love the vintage take on our "wheels" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Thanks for playing along with us!!

Julie B said...

Great recycling of your encyclopedia, there will always be a use if you keep things long enough! Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)

Sari / Granne said...

Great idea and take on the theme, love the warm masculine look on your card. Thank you so much for joining our "Wood" challenge at the Male Room, I hope you'll join our new "Water/ Beach" challenge too.