Friday 2 April 2021

Challenge YOUrself

 My fiest layout this month is for challenge YOUrself.



I've used a floral pink paper despite it being a beach scene and the colours pinks and black to match my outfit in the photo.

My photo was taken at Seal Bay in South Australia,where I was able to walk on the beach with sea lions. There's a couple in the background. I loved every minute of it! 

I've also used strips of washi tape,5 buttons (they're all pink despite the fact 2 look red), a sticker strip and chipboard flower plus the alphas.



3 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Julene, I love the photo you with the sea lions in the background. It's amazing!!! And you scrapped it absolutely beautifully with your pink and black color scheme. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Adorable layout, fantastic photo! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month.

Tracy P said...

I love the simplicity of your design. The colors are perfect and such a great photo. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.