Saturday 2 September 2017

We 3

This is my first layout using my September Counterfeit kit and it is NOT for a challenge.
Over the past week I have been taking photos out of those sticky back albums from the 1970s.
Among them I found a photo taken around 1992.
My sister received an award from the local council for 25 years of caring for children.
Mum and I went to give her moral support as a speech was involved.


I've used a gold misted piece of cardstock which I made myself. Pop back for Forgeries on the 4th.

3 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

Quite an honor, and so special to have her own cheerleaders there with her!

cinmfoster said...

I agree, everyone's their personal cheerleaders. What a job - removing them from the old albums.
Cindy F

Susanne said...

The spritz of gold reflects the idea of honor here, nice choice.