Wednesday 27 September 2017

Daring cardmakers

Don't forget Archiscraps where the challenge is to use lots of something.



htpp://archiscraps.blogspot.com

Now on to my latest card.
This one is for Daring cardmakers where the theme is Queen for a day.

Kathy's card using the queen playing card gave me an idea for a collage.
I started with a black background.
I used 3 scraps of neutral papers as my background.
Using the playing card, a Graphic 45 domestic Goddess tag and a wood veneer crown, I decorated the card.
Before gluing on the crown , I used "Inka Gold" on the crown then put dots of copper Liquid Pearls.


2 comments:

Svenja said...

Fab card! I like how you incorporated so many regal elements. Thanks so much for playing along with my "Queen for a Day"-challenge!

Dawn said...

Fantastic creation. Its lovely that one of the team inspired you to make this wonderful card. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x