Monday 18 September 2017

Let's get sketchy



This is the last of my counterfeit kit and I'm using it on this challenge (Sept.15th) at Let's get sketchy. I've moved things around slightly but the key elements are still there.
The photo of me was taken at Cairns when I was on holiday. I was swimming each day trying to get fit.
As the background sunburst paper is "over the top" I needed to keep my extra papers etc fairly streamlined. Everything I used is remnants of previous kits except the "Prima say it in crystals."
They resemble water splashes so well.


Since getting my new computer I'm still not sure how to lessen the colour intensity ,so bear with me.

14 comments:

Marci said...

Love how you made this your own...Terrific page! Thanks for joining in at LGS!

Granmargaret said...

Great page

Michelle VO said...

This is fabulous - great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy :)

Brenshevia said...

Thanks so much for joining us at LGS, we love having you there!

Astrid Zwaan said...

Great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at LGS!!

Jacobi Creations said...

Thanks for joining in with us at LGS, great take on the sketch.

michelle said...

Lovely Summer layout. Thanks for joining LGS

Peggy Lin said...

Beautiful !!! thank you so much for joining us at LGS!

Unknown said...

A very striking page! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy!

Sayaka Aihara(sariko*) said...

Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us LGS!

Dotstolines said...

Lovely layout and a great take on the challenge! Thank you for playing with us at LGS!

Nadia Saraswat said...

wow! I love how you made it! thanks so much for joining us at LGS:)

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Love your take on the challenge and your patterned papers are perfect. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

Mandy said...

Great take on the sketch :-) Thanks for playing with us at LGS!

Mandy