Friday 29 September 2017

Stuck?!

My last layout for the month and I've chosen the second sketch at Stuck?!
http://stucksketches.blogspot.com.au/



I had 2 photos, so have hidden one inside the mini file.

Coming home one day, we found our very flexible cat asleep in the fruit bowl.
Erica was amazed that she had fitted herself so neatly into it.
One of life's small moments that you remember...

I used a dull green background misted with green and blue.
I also used mist on the chipboard fish embellishments.
The second colour was apricot/soft peach. I had this mini file so used it as my second patterned paper and put the hidden picture inside it.My black tag was to balance the black in the photo.I used gingham to match the check tablecloth in the photo.



1 comment:

Laura Creates said...

Love this so much, the hidden extra photo is such a great idea!