Tuesday 12 September 2017

Challenge #1


The cards in the Lost River Documenter Kit have some fabulous 'starters' as journalling prompts or for use as titles. For example, Our Stories Matter; Let's Go Outside; Weekday Ventures; I Can't Go Because I Don't Want To; Go See Do; Let The Adventure Begin - and that's only a few of them! For this challenge, choose any one of the cards as inspiration - and create a layout, card, or ... well, anything, using one of the phrases as a prompt for your storytelling. 
 


 
The one that inspired me is the green "Love this place".
Looking back on my travels, one place fits that description......Venice!
In my kit I had 3 strips with phrases and one says "Be here now". I wish I was.

 
You will notice that I used the gold misted dots, that I made in my background.

1 comment:

Kelly Sroka said...

Lovely layout with great photos!