Saturday 16 September 2017

Another Freakin Scrapping challenge

The challenge at another freaking scrappy challenge is to use purple.
I used as many purple papers as I had on this to create a layered effect.The first 2 layers were machine stitched in place.
The satin flower I made myself and tried out the technique of singeing around the edge with a cigarette lighter.(My daughter put me on to that idea to stop fabrics fraying).
I've also used a bling flourish plus the die cut Smile ,washi tape, ric rac and 3 buttons.
My photo was taken in Cairns along the harbour where the big marlin is situated.


2 comments:

Eli said...

Purple is perfect for this pick. Great page.
Eli(Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge)

Dolly B said...

Fab take on the challenge and I like the diamond pattern. Thank you for joining in at AFSC this month
Mary