Monday 11 September 2017

Mystical scrapbooks G challenge

The challenge at Mystical Scrapbooks is to use the letter G for something and use a project life card.
I recently found a few photos from our Canada trip (3 years ago now!).
We were lucky enough to find a Grizzly bear with 2 young cubs on the side of the road.

I trimmed the photos to show mainly the cubs which were so cute.
The yellow dots are the full stops and commas from the alphas.
There are more at the base of the tree(cut off by the scanner)
The tree paper suited the topic perfectly. The pink chipboard mushroom is  just for fun.

5 comments:

Susanne said...

Hooray? I'd have used Yikes! myself. ;-)

cinmfoster said...

Cute pictures.
Cindy F

Susan said...

That's quite a sight - I'd be a little nervous with a protective mother and cubs around.

Donna said...

wow, how special to have seen them so close! Wonderful page Julene, thanks for playing along with Mystical's challenge.

Jodie Digney said...

Thanks for joining us in our challenge at Mystical Scrapbooks and I love your take on the challenge. The bears are cute too!!!