Thursday 10 November 2022

Scraplift Sunday on Paper Issues

 





Both of these were done by Kisha Rose James for Paper Issues.

We are asked to scraplift ,so I have chosen the second one as I have 2 photos.

I started with the top layering in tones of cream and green. In my kit I put some ATC featuring cooking themes, so I added one of those plus a pie graph journal circle.

Next, I used a mask and green paint to add some colour to my background. 


To mat my photos, I've done some major recycling.

I had a box from Crabtree and Evelyn soaps with the inside being lime green. That did one photo mat plus I cut out the lemon picture. Also, I had a plastic notebook cover with holes cut out which I used for the second mat. I had a small piece left to trace around for the lemon slices on my layout.



I added my title and a few other embellishments including brads 




No comments: