Friday 4 November 2022

Scrapbook Group HAM and jumpstart.

 The Scraproom Group had a HAM challenge. We had to use things that started with those 3 letters.

Here's my layout.


I used H=Heart A= atlas paper and M= making miniatures.

The black and white house photo was cut from the Maggie Holmes sheet and the heart was cut from the Autumn sheet by Simple Stories. Everything on here is from my kit.


Next there was a Jumpstart sketch


I've used more counterfeit kit items on here to document proteas.


I used washi tape along the bottom plus a strip of American crafts paper across the top. There is also red ricrac braid ,2 sticker labels plus the title block is from an old birthday card. My flowers don't match in style but colour is ideal. Finally, I cut up Darkroom Door word strip to get the words on the 2 stickers.





No comments: