Tuesday 1 November 2022

November Counterfeit kit

 Our Inspiration kit for November is 

Scrapbook Werkstatt - Oktoberkit 2022 - Herbstzauber, 38,90 € (scrapbook-werkstatt.de)


It features an unusual blend of papers


The embellishments are better

I decided to look at the themes rather than patterns
Here's my lists.


I didn't have much, but added what I could to make up a worthwhile kit. 
There's a definite hint of red which has crept into my kit.
(My papers are getting depleted, and I'm determined not to buy more, so my kits are getting weirder!) 

So, here's my kit:  Winter has gone.

PAPERS


The cut-aparts bottom left are Autumn themed, but I chose them for the coffee cup 

Note the Kraft map paper here which is in the centre above, and next to it is tickets on Kraft.


I've also added this paper later because I can cut it up and use the tickets and tags etc.





EMBELLISHMENTS


I've featured a few things I had on my lists:

a stack of books


I featured the kitchen theme here with ATC and brads. (All left from a previous kit)



                                  





ALPHAS
I've chosen red and turquoise



Welcome to Machelle Willing as our guest designer for November. She's been scrapping with us for a while.



Now here's the blog hop


Have a fabulous month everyone! 
 





5 comments:

cinmfoster said...

Fabulous Kit, Julene. I love the tickets and map paper you included. Have jun scrapping.

Machelle@smalltownscrap said...

I think it's a very versatile looking kit - and I especially like your little stack of books die cut! So cute!

Tara O said...

Hahaha....you used the word unusual when describing the papers in the inspo. I think I said unique. LOL!

Glad another of us kinda went rogue. Great kit this month

Susanne said...

Lots of goodies going on there. I have a bit of map envy, I must admit. Enjoy!

Misty Murphy said...

Love the list of items to pull. I make lists about half the time!