Wednesday 2 November 2022

Lasting Memories

 



Lasting memories in November is all about sketches. That suits me fine! 

This one being a double, has 6 photos plus lots of strips, which I have plenty of, so can use up.

There's strips of orange, lime and blue tones, plus a piece of atlas paper I had at school. I added a strip of chipboard I painted lime green, and a pennant made of triangles in green and cream. My embellishments are punched flowers from more orange scraps. There's also an orange camera and a word strip fun times girls love. These photos are from the 1970s, so I wanted it to have a vintage appearance.



And the double layout looks like this



4 comments:

Brandi Jo said...

Lovely mix of papers for your background strips! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

Haven_mom4 said...

Vintage 70's for sure. Great color choices to highlight your cool photos. What/ who are the ladies posing with? Bigfoot? Would love to know the story

Lori said...

This is fantastic, Julene! I love your mix of papers - they are perfect for the vintage vibe. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories.

Sandy Ross said...

Fabulous take on the sketch! Your paper choices are fabulous! I love how you used the card elements as well! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!