Friday 11 November 2022

Lasting Memories sketch (2)

 


This is the new sketch at Lasting Memories

I'm using more of my Counterfeit kit here. The American crafts moon background paper made a good dark background for the pretty tags from Maggie Holmes. I've used a neutral layer then a clear and black acetate striped piece.

We visited "PULP" restaurant in Canberra which has the theme of books. I've mounted my 2 photos on book paper mats. You might notice my bookworm on one of the tags as well. 

I used the 3rd photo as my title. It says all stories are love stories.

Now that I look at the finished layout, I think it is too busy, but I wanted to use the moon paper and we had to have stripes.


I've altered this by taking out the acetate meaning there are no stripes, but I like it much better 




3 comments:

Sandy Ross said...

Great interpretation of the sketch! I love how you used a photo for your title! Great idea! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

Brandi Jo said...

Love your use of tags in place of the stars! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!

Lori said...

Such a fun take on the sketch, Julene! I love that you added a photo and I love the use of the tags. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!