Tuesday 15 November 2022

Cupcake challenge and Atlantic Hearts.

 At Cupcake challenge they want owls.



I made this card using Kaisercraft Secret Admirer collection. I added a pair of homemade flowers to make it more spring like. There is an owl peeping out of the cluster on the right.


**********************

At Atlantic Hearts challenge this is their sketch


I've put a male spin on it as I need a card for a male friend who mows my lawns.


There's a flower on here but it is quite masculine looking.






6 comments:

Dena J said...

Very nice, Julene. A great masculine card and that sentiment is one of my favorites. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Great masculine focal image with the cut logs! Excellent interpretation of the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at AHSC.
:) Marie
AHSC DT

Brandi said...

Great card, I love it a good masculine card as I struggle with them personally! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Anna said...

What a cute card. I love the soft colors and the wonderful texture. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, AHSC Design Team

Nora Noll said...

This is really pretty. I Love the colors you chose and your placement of the elements. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!!

Nora
CIC DT Member

Quillish said...

Wow.. so beautiful! Love the way you arranged your elements and the owl peeking is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. Hugs ~ Ishani <3