Tuesday 25 October 2022

Use your stuff and Double trouble.

 I've cut into another sheet of Christmas paper and now there's 2 more to go. 

This challenge is for Use your stuff where I was a team member for a few years. I gave up because of time constraints mainly. Too much to do too many design teams. Anyway, their challenge this time is to use die cuts

I'm making a few Happy New Year cards as I have a couple of friends who don't celebrate Christmas.


The word YEAR is a die cut.

*************************************************************************************

Now on to Double Trouble.

I'm just doing the first challenge which is to include at least one circle.

I've used 2 silver circles on here.



4 comments:

Haven_mom4 said...

Adorable card and glad you're able to use some more of your paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Cute New Year's card and love that you used a patterned paper with circles in addition to the circle dies and great layouts for slimline cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Donna Scholz said...

Julene, here you are creating New Year's cards, and I'm still struggling with Halloween! Great use of circles for our Double Trouble challenge!! Thank you for sharing!!! -Donna

Melanie R said...

Great use of patterned paper, Julene! Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble #123.