Tuesday 4 October 2022

Framed layout of Elephant rock and another Mystical layout.

 


I had 2 of these framed papers in my kit. 

At first, I wasn't sure what to do but after looking on Pinterest I came up with this. The photo of Elephant Roch has lots of misty greys in it, so I went with that idea. I stamped butterflies top right and bottom left.I used die cut flowers in a blue/grey tone then silver skeleton leaves. The large brad matches the paper behind it. I chose a small title "Enchanted treasure".

Here's close ups of the clusters.






The papers are from Kaisercraft Wandering Ivy range.

Here's a 2nd one for Mystical challenge 2 where we had to include a recent photo of us.


This one has a misted through a mask background. I used the cut off strips across the middle from the same range. Next, I layered vellum, book pages, postcard, white mulberry paper to create more interest.
I added a tiny bird and apple plus my title.

No comments: