Monday 24 October 2022

ABC Christmas challenge

 At ABC Christmas challenge they had U for unusual and V for Velvet.

I've already done the U for unusual, but this morning remembered I had some maroon velvet ribbon.

While tying the velvet bow, I suddenly remembered I had red flocked paper Lush from My mind's Eye.

I've never been able to come up with an idea to use it, but Christmas card works! 

I made a tag using a darkroom door picture and a strip of kaisercraft paper. 

I added the velvet tag.

Again, it has no sentiment. I like it the way it is.



2 comments:

Marie Bingaman said...

Well, this definitely works very well for our V for Velvet challenge! I'm so glad you were able to find something to use for this different prompt! Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas for our V for Velvet challenge, and good luck :)
~Marie B -DT

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love that rich, red velvet!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x