Tuesday 25 October 2022

Make the cards and Christmas with the cuties.

 I'm adding a card to the challenge named Make the cards #66


There's blue ric rac behind the sentiment but it can barely be seen. I've added 2 tabs.


                                                             **************************

At Christmas with the cuties, they want Christmas food.

I searched right through my Christmas stash and found one red and white lolly! 

They're called pinwheels so that will be my Christmas food. (I've used my gingerbread men previously.)


My sentiment tones with the background paper so at least the pinwheel stand out. I'm sure this card will appeal to children.

1 comment:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Oh how cute, love all those little dogs spreading Christmas cheer! Thanks for sharing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!