Wednesday 12 October 2022

Challenge #1 CKC Sketch and the flower challenge card.

 At Counterfeit Kit Challenge we were given this sketch




Here's my interpretation.

I followed the sketch closely and used Kraft as my background. I matted on vellum then a Kaisercraft whisper for my main paper. The other 2 papers, top and bottom are scrap paper strips. My stitching is in pale pink thread. The black circle is a beer coaster that actually came from Norfolk Island and the journal tag was also Kaisercraft.

I used 2 stick-on brad dots because they matched the photos, especially the one that resembled passionfruit. The leaves also colour match well. "Gather here" is an offcut from Simple stories


I also made this card for The flower challenge where they want a sentiment and a f'lower.

I used traditional Christmas colours on here.



2 comments:

Darlene said...

Fabulous projects! Please be sure to link back to our challenge blog to qualify for winner's selection. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Cara said...

This is so sweet! Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge and celebrating our birthday with us. I hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x