Monday 31 October 2022

Tic tac toe and Daring Cardmakers Challenges.

 



My last card challenge reminded me of Tic Tac toe challenge where there is the above grid.

Here in Australia, we don't celebrate Thanksgiving or Halloween, so I made a Thank You card.

I went across the top row so Thank you (done with a mix of letters), embossing and stitching.


Sometimes at Christmas someone gives you a gift you're not expecting or asks you to join in their festivities. This card would suit that situation.

*****************************************************************************

My next card is for Daring Cardmakers


They want animals dressed up to keep warm. It happened that I had an old card with 2 mice on the front wearing jumpers. I carefully cut around the picture and recycled it on this card.


Again, I think of a child receiving this as it is so cute.

1 comment:

Angelnorth said...

Lovely bit of recycling with the cute mice image! Thanks for joining us at Daring Cardmakers this week!